Made in Mexico, National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM), 2018.
This digital platform has been created under the aegis of the NATIONAL AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSITY OF MEXICO, managed by the Center for Research on North America (CISAN), in accordance with the Agreement Establish the UNAM General Guidelines for Open Access Policy, university legislation, the Federal Copyright Law, and any other applicable statute regarding intellectual property.
When you enter, consult, or use the contents of this National Autonomous University of Mexico (“UNAM”) portal, you expressly accept the following:
- As the “USER,” you recognize that the data contained herein are free of charge, non-discriminatory, open access, digital, comprehensive, primary, opportune, and permanent.
- The “USER” will not use the information with the intent of deceiving or confusing the public by changing its original meaning, thus altering its veracity.
- The “USER” recognizes that the “UNAM” is inspired by the principles of academic freedom and freedom of research, welcoming for the purpose of teaching and research, all currents of thought and scientific and social tendencies. For this reason, for no reason shall information represent the official position of the “UNAM,” nor shall it be understood that the use it is put to is endorsed, integrated into, sponsored, or supported by the source.
- The “USER” is obligated to credit the “UNAM” as the institution that has created this repository, and to mention the university body that has aided in generating the information, as well as any third party that is the holder of intellectual property rights of any content stored on the digital platform, specifying the most recent date it was updated, in accordance with the following model:
TO CITE THE REPOSITORY AS A WHOLE
UNAM, Name/acronym of the university body that aided in creating the repository. Name of the repository. Place of publication: Publishing house, PERMANENT REPOSITORY LINK (electronic address or URI), and the date accessed in numeric format (YYYY-MM-DD).
Source: Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Centro de Investigaciones sobre América del Norte. MiCISAN, Repositorio Institucional. Mexico City: CISAN, UNAM. http://www.ru.micisan.unam.mx. 2018/02/14.
TO CITE AN ITEM OR DIGITAL OBJECT CONTAINED IN THE REPOSITORY
(NAME OF THE PERSON OR INSTITUTION THAT IS THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER), “Title”; Place of publication: Publishing House, year of publication. (Magazine or journal number), and pages. INTERNET LINK OF DATA CONSULTED (Unique handle identifier of the document in the repository), and date accessed in numeric format (YYYY-MM-DD), plus any other technical specification requested by the copyright holder (©, ®, ™).
Gambrill, Monica. Diez años del TLCAN en México. Mexico City: Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Centro de Investigaciones sobre América del Norte/ Instituto de Investigaciones Económicas/ Facultad de Economía, 2006, 502 pp.
Zepeda, Roberto. “The Role of Workers and Unions in Trump’s Rise to the U.S. Presidency.” Voices of Mexico, Mexico City: CISAN, UNAM, 2016 (102),15-18 pp.
- All “USERS” recognize that information and/or content owned by third parties may be included in the information available with open access through this platform. Therefore, in the case that the “USER” requires the utilization of that information and/or content, he/she is obligated to seek direct authorization of the copyright holder of the corresponding rights, in accordance with the Federal Copyright Law and any other applicable statute involving intellectual property.
- The “UNAM” is not, nor will it be, responsible for the interpretation or application the “USER” makes of the results obtained from the use of the information. Therefore, any decision based on their interpretation absolves the “UNAM” from any responsibility whatsoever. In a like manner, the “UNAM” is not, nor will it be, responsible for the differences obtained from any fine tuning or technical changes that may impact those results.
- The MiCISAN, Institutional Repository digital platform, as well as all the reserve files, dominion names, logos, and university trademarks are property of the “UNAM,” which retains the exclusive right to their use. Therefore, their use is strictly forbidden to any third party without express authorization.
- The “UNAM” is the owner of the information and/or data bases placed in open access in this platform, which are protected under national law as well as international agreements and covenants on intellectual property.
MiCISAN, Institutional Repository is the property of the National Autonomous University of Mexico and is managed by the Center for Research on North America. The dominion name http://ru.micisan.unam.mx and all other media that serve to directly access the official digital platform are for the exclusive use of the “UNAM.”
“The information is reserved exclusively for use in teaching, academic activities, and cultural dissemination; therefore, its reproduction for other purposes is strictly prohibited.”.